Monday, October 15, 2007
Monday!
Lols. No monday blues today lik I used to have on monday mornings
Coz today is a holiday. *claps*
Who cares?
Went to play soccer with Ban Liang and his cousins/friends/6A people at the usual place. The 1st match was totally imba. The score ended like 13-1 I think. The keeper on my team stand there stone also can.
The 2nd match was imba for Ban Liang's team, but the socre wasn't as bad. It was 6-0 I think. Haha.
The 3rd match was pretty balanced out, with good players on each tem. The score was even out, coz got keeper like me mah. Haha.
Went home to get changed and went to meet the rest. At first I thought I was late, then saw no one but Chew at the MRT there. Wait for 10min and chloe came. I thought she just came from a fight or smth, coz she had that 'no-dun-near-me-if-not-i-whack-you' look on her face.
While waiting for the rest to come, Yan Kai and I tried out to look for the most expensive single trip ticket at the machine for 20 people, and the record was $76 if I'm not wrong.
Then I heard a somewhat familiar voice coming near us and 'something' bumped into me. Turned around and 'O it's Cheryl', though I was pretty sure she was going for Yan Kai. Yeah she had that funny hoarse to her voice that no one else I knew had.
Lol I feel like I'm writing a narrative story.
Anyways, waited for Ansel and we went to Cine to meet py to makan.
Yan Kai - This is boring
Me [Shrugs]
Yan Kai - Let's go to the Lan at 9th floor
Cheryl - You want to die early is it?
Dunno who - No need, just make him lose his Father's Day
Yan Kai - I'm wearing a crotch guard
So, we went to Cine and met py. Went to the Usa Hip dunno what shit restaurant to makan lor. Both Yan Kai and I had somewhat a late breakfast, so I just drank a soup and Yan Kai had a banana split. Th split came with 4 free spoons as well.
I was just reaching for my spoon, about to attempt to drink my soup.
Me [About to have my first sip]
Cheryl - How's your soup?
Yan Kai - He haven't even drink it yet
Me [Burst out laughing]
Cheryl - Faster leh. I want take picture
Me [Still laughing] I can't stop laughing, wait la
LAME. Ansel had a nachos, py had brownies I think, Cheryl had a lamp shank (Is this how you spell it?), and Chloe ate some sausages. When we paid, I gave Chloe a a $10 note and she gave back coins worth of 6 bucks
At least it made me felt rich =)
So after lunch the girls went to shop. At 4.30, Yan Kai and I went off since it was getting too boring for us.
I was made to carry a pink umbrella, but I think it looked cute. Haha. Still waiting for pictures from Cheryl.
Yay. My mum bought the D&T txtbook for me liaoz. The cover is so nice lor.

Design and Technology: Design For Life
MaoMao came over yesterday! He's so cute lor. Here's some photos for all the MapMao fans out there





Posted by trey at 10:14 PM

