Saturday, October 13, 2007
A not so quiet Saturday
Today was my grandma's 3rd death anniversary, so there was a buffet today at my house. So a lot of my relatives came over, and hell it was really 'peaceful'
I mean I don't mind them coming over to my house larh, but they are seriously very very loud. Not to mention their young children, who will be running about, screaming here and there. So basically my house became a instant fish market, or veggie market, whatever you call it.
So a few of my newphews came into my room and talked to me.
Newphew 1 - What show is that on your wallpaper?
Me - Bleach
Newphew 1 - Then do you watch Naruto?
Me - Yeah..
Newphew 1 - What episode already?
Me - Hmm, waiting for the next release
Newphew 1 [Eyes wide open] Wah so fast! I only at 100+ only..
Newphew 2 - Do you play Maple?
Me - No. It's a waste of time.
14 year old Niece aka their Sis [Laugh Out Loud]
(Note to Ze Wei: I don't really care if conversations I put up here funny or not :p)
Watch some episode of D Gray Man, and didn't get hook up to it like I did for Bleach and Naruto, or Initial D.
Heard that Initial D Stage 5 coming out. Looking forward to it, though Stage 4 wasn't really nice as the animation of battles sucks compared to Stage 1 and 2. And btw Stages here means season.
Mao Mao is coming tmr! Looking forward to see him. He's so cute!
Posted by trey at 11:29 AM

