Thursday, October 18, 2007
Rest In Peace
As the title suggests, someone has passed away.
He's not someone that I knew at all, but he's a Victorian. Never thought that the accident would be so serious.
For the first time in my life, I felt that human are so fragile. Who knows, we may just die tommorrow.
When I heard the news, my heart just sank. It was really really sad. He just graduated from VS, and...
Shall not eleborate further. Hope that the other Sec 4s do not get affected by this too much, ad do your best for your O Levels, for him
On a happier note, I bought my cube today! Yay. Haha.
My dad was like smart enough to apply lubricant on my cube, and he used cooking oil! In the end, I had to give my poor cube a 'cleansing' to get rid of all the oil inside. Poor cube.
In the end, applied some oil that was used for the fan engine onto my cube myself. I wouldn't say that it's very smooth larh, but smoother and nicer to play liaoz.
I mananged to learn how to solve it, and I clocked a time of 2min 43 sec. Ok larh, I know it's quite slow, but it's an achievement for me! Haha
I'm so living in self denial. Omg
I want to get new shoes, new jeans, new shirts, new bag and new specs. O YA, and I want my hair back!
Tell you arrh, Jeffrey was in a bad mood, or not in a very good mood when I went to him on Friday. I told him to trim my fringe a bit and there goes my fringe. ALl gone.
But nevermind larh, it will grow back one. I want to keep long long again. Haha. So fun
Went to check my clicks just now. I had 64 click for just yesterday! OMG. It's like so many click larh! Last time my weekly clicks is like 60/week, around 12/day, but now I'm getting around 30-40 on the average. Yay.
Fine I know that DaniAl is laughing at me, coz he got 70-80 a day lor. Ok lor. I lose lor. XD
This post getting no where liaoz. Lol I think I should go sleep soon
Posted by trey at 12:54 AM

