Monday, December 17, 2007
Basket Case
Listening to Basket Case by Green Day now
Green Day - Basket Case
Do you have the time
To listen to me whine
About nothing and everything
All at once
I am one of those
Melodramatic fools
Neurotic to the bone
No doubt about it
Sometimes I give myself the creeps
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up
I think I'm cracking up
Am I just paranoid?
Or I'm just stoned?
I went to a shrink
To analyze my dreams
She says it's lack of sex
that's bringing me down
I went to a whore
He said my life's a bore
So quit my whining cause
It's bringing her down
Sometimes I give myself the creeps
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up
I think I'm cracking up
Am I just paranoid?
Uh, yuh, yuh, ya
Grasping to control
So I better hold on
Sometimes I give myself the creeps
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up
I think I'm cracking up
Am I just paranoid?
Or I'm just stoned
Used to hate this song, even though I'm a Green Day fan. Suddenly took a liking to it lately. There're some pretty good drum covers of Green Day out on Youtube.
This guy is a pretty good drummer. He plays pretty well. Click here for his profile
I like his cover of Basket Case and American Idiot. Remember to check them out =)
Class Gathering coming soon. Might be seeing some old friends. Went for a dinner with my relatives last night, at some traditional restruant. People say my mum and I look like sisters. =)

What do you think? =)
Feel like changing my blog url. Maybe I'll change it. Maybe I wont
Green Day - Basket Case
Do you have the time
To listen to me whine
About nothing and everything
All at once
I am one of those
Melodramatic fools
Neurotic to the bone
No doubt about it
Sometimes I give myself the creeps
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up
I think I'm cracking up
Am I just paranoid?
Or I'm just stoned?
I went to a shrink
To analyze my dreams
She says it's lack of sex
that's bringing me down
I went to a whore
He said my life's a bore
So quit my whining cause
It's bringing her down
Sometimes I give myself the creeps
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up
I think I'm cracking up
Am I just paranoid?
Uh, yuh, yuh, ya
Grasping to control
So I better hold on
Sometimes I give myself the creeps
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up
I think I'm cracking up
Am I just paranoid?
Or I'm just stoned
Used to hate this song, even though I'm a Green Day fan. Suddenly took a liking to it lately. There're some pretty good drum covers of Green Day out on Youtube.
This guy is a pretty good drummer. He plays pretty well. Click here for his profile
I like his cover of Basket Case and American Idiot. Remember to check them out =)
Class Gathering coming soon. Might be seeing some old friends. Went for a dinner with my relatives last night, at some traditional restruant. People say my mum and I look like sisters. =)

What do you think? =)
Feel like changing my blog url. Maybe I'll change it. Maybe I wont
Powered by ScribeFire.
Posted by trey at 9:18 PM

