Saturday, December 29, 2007
it's Official
Im broke
Ahh. I need to pay for my drumsticks, I need to get new earphones, I've got a tons of cds to buy, and I had to see this at HMV Orchard yesterday

Now someone tell me what to do, or better yet, buy it for me =)
Which I know that it will never happen =(
It costs 18 bucks, but I guess I'm gonna buy it. The CDs can wait
Maybe I'm gonna go tmr or something. Now who's with me?
Went out with py yesterday. She called me in the morning that her friend pangseh her and ask me go out
Met her at 2. Was really really tired after I got home
Washed the fan today! Now the fan is sparkling clean, right...
Ahh. I need to pay for my drumsticks, I need to get new earphones, I've got a tons of cds to buy, and I had to see this at HMV Orchard yesterday

Now someone tell me what to do, or better yet, buy it for me =)
Which I know that it will never happen =(
It costs 18 bucks, but I guess I'm gonna buy it. The CDs can wait
Maybe I'm gonna go tmr or something. Now who's with me?
Went out with py yesterday. She called me in the morning that her friend pangseh her and ask me go out
Met her at 2. Was really really tired after I got home
Washed the fan today! Now the fan is sparkling clean, right...
Posted by trey at 2:29 PM

