Tuesday, January 15, 2008
1 hour more
1 hour more before my handphone bill for this month closes and start a new bill
1 hour more before I can message like a free man
Meanwhile, enjoy the songs
Green Day - Macy's Day Parade
Today's the Macy's Day parade
The night of the living dead is on it's way
With a credit report for duty call
It's a lifetime guarantee
Stuffed in a coffin, 10% more free
Red light special at the mausoleum
Give me something that I need
Satifaction guaranteed to you
What's the consolation prize?
Economy sized dreams of hope
When I was a kid, I thought
I wanted all the things that I haven't got
Oh, but I learned the hardest way
Then I realized what it took
To tell the difference between thieves and crooks
Lesson learned to me and you
Give me something that I need
Satisfaction guaranteed
Because I'm thinkin about a brand new hope
The one I've never known
Cuz now I know it's all that I wanted
What's the consolation prize?
Economy sized dreams of hope
Give me something that I need
Satisfaction guaranteed
Because I'm thinkin about a brand new hope
The one I've never known
And where it goes
And I'm thinkin about the only road
The one I've never known
And where it goes
And I'm thinkin about a brand new hope, The one I've never known
'Cause now I know it's all that I wanted
Green Day - St. Jimmy
St. Jimmy's coming down across the alleyway
Up on the boulevard like a zip gun on parade
Light of a silluoette
He's insubordinate
Coming at you on the count of 1,2, 1,2,3,4!
My name is Jimmy and you better not wear it out
Suicide commando that your momma talked about
King of the forty theives
And I'm here to represent
That needle in the vein of the establishment
I'm the patron saint of the denial
With an angel face and a taste for suicidal
Cigarettes and ramen and a little bag of dope
I am the son of a bitch and Edgar Allan Poe
Raised in the city under a halo of lights
The product of war and fear that we've been victimized
I'm the patron saint of the denial
With an angel face and a taste for suicidal
You talkin' to me?
I'll give you something to cry about.
ST. JIMMY!
My name is St. Jimmy I'm a son of a gun
I am the one that's from the way outside
A teenage assassin executing some fun
And the cult of the life of crime
I really hate to say it but I told you so
So shut your mouth before I shoot you down ol' boy
Welcome to the club and give me some blood
And the resident leader of the lost and found
It's comedy and tragedy
It's St. Jimmy
And that's my name...and don't wear it out!
Green Day - Basket Case
Do you have the time
To listen to me whine
About nothing and everything
All at once
I am one of those
Melodramatic fools
Neurotic to the bone
No doubt about it
Sometimes I give myself the creeps
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up
I think I'm cracking up
Am I just paranoid?
Or I'm just stoned?
I went to a shrink
To analyze my dreams
She says it's lack of sex
that's bringing me down
I went to a whore
He said my life's a bore
So quit my whining cause
It's bringing her down
Sometimes I give myself the creeps
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up
I think I'm cracking up
Am I just paranoid?
Uh, yuh, yuh, ya
Grasping to control
So I better hold on
Sometimes I give myself the creeps
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up
I think I'm cracking up
Am I just paranoid?
Or I'm just stoned
Green Day - Brain Stew
I'm having trouble trying to sleep
I'm counting sheep but running out
As time ticks by
And still I try
No rest for crosstops in my mind
On my own... here we go
My eyes feel like they're gonna bleed
Dried up and bulging out my skull
My mouth is dry
My face is numb
Fucked up and spun out in my room
On my own... here we go
My mind is set on overdrive
The clock is laughing in my face
A crooked spine
My sense dulled
Passed the point of delerium
On my own... here we go
My eyes feel like they're gonna bleed
Dried up and bulging out my skull
My mouth is dry
My face is numb
Fucked up and spun out in my room
On my own... here we go
Green Day - Whatsername
Thought I ran into you down on the street
Then it turned out to only be a dream
I made a point to burn all of the photographs
She went away and then I took a different path
I remember the face but I can't recall the name
Now I wonder how Whatsername has been
Seems that she disappeared without a trace
Did she ever marry oh what's his face?
I made a point to burn all of the photographs
She went away and then I took a different path
I remember the face but I can't recall the name
Now I wonder how Whatsername has been
Remember
Whatever
It seems like forever ago
Remember
Whatever
It seems like forever ago
The regrets are useless
In my mind
She's in my head
I must confess
The regrets are useless
In my mind
She's in my head
From so long ago
(Go, go, go, go
Go, go, go, go, go)(2X)
And in the darkest night
If my memory serves me right
I'll never turn back time
Forgetting you, but not the time
Posted by trey at 11:13 PM

