Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Back
After a few days of not posting, I'm back again
Yeah. Monday was pretty normal. Went to the music room to practice drums after school. I realised that I can do a roll on books, and a even faster roll on snare. Finally learnt the roll.
Need to train my left hand. I'm doing this but I'm not sure if it will help. Did rolls around the drumset with 4 hits each. I lead with my right hand for clockwise motion and I lead with left hand for anti-clockwise.
My timing sucks as well. Sigh.
Gordon came up with a pretty cool band name. Just Temporary =)
Yeah. Monday was pretty normal. Went to the music room to practice drums after school. I realised that I can do a roll on books, and a even faster roll on snare. Finally learnt the roll.
Need to train my left hand. I'm doing this but I'm not sure if it will help. Did rolls around the drumset with 4 hits each. I lead with my right hand for clockwise motion and I lead with left hand for anti-clockwise.
My timing sucks as well. Sigh.
Gordon came up with a pretty cool band name. Just Temporary =)
Posted by trey at 9:15 PM

