Friday, January 18, 2008
=)
The title's supposed to reflect my mood on last Sun
Finally remembered what I wanted to do but I keep forgetting
Yepp. I lost my Kakashi, so I went to get another at TM. Went to meet Cheryl after that. Well both events took place at TM anyways
Legend: TM = Tampines Mall
I was walking toward Yamaha but she was waiting for me at the escalator. Didn't see her coz there were alot of people and she was really kinda *****, and she was wearing all black, so didn't see her lor
Watched 'I am Legend' with her. She said that 'Nachos' damn nice. Ended up craving for it. We both buy Nachos lor. In the end after the movie both of us were too full to have dinner. ><
Sent her home and went back to the Changi Airport as my Sis was coming back from Taiwan. 11pm supposed to reach Singapore, but she 12 plus then come out
This week at school's been pretty ok. Nothing major happened. =)
ps: Haziq, you watch out. Coz I'm coming for ya. =)
Posted by trey at 10:41 PM

