Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Bored!
Gonna do chemistry ..
After I'm done with this =)
SURVEY!
Q1. do you take any pills?
Vitamin pills to keep me strong!
Q2. you doing any thing interesting tomorrow?
My next target is Haziq =)
Q3. what was your elementary school called?
H.I.P.S- Holy Innocents Primary School
Q4. how many hours do you work a day?
8 hours or so?
Q5. have you ever seen any giraffes?
I used to have a giraffe pencil case =)
Q6. chocolate, strawberry or vanilla?
Vanilla, but strawberry's not bad too. It makes me horny =)
Q7. where will you retire to?
=)
Q8. last person you lost your temper to?
Ryan?
Q9. what name will you definitely never call your kid?
Xiao Ming
Q10. how many people you know called?
???
Q11. what are you supposed to be doing now?
Chemistry
Q12. what's your favourite planet?
Earth
Q13. do you ever say "your mum"?
I call my mum 'mum', like duh?
Q14. how about "that's what she/he said"?
Sometimes
Q15. what's getting on your nerves now?
MY BUTT HURTS
Q16. are you normally quite patient?
I dunno
Q17. do religious people bother you?
Not really
Q18. tongue piercing- hot/ gross
GROSS, PAINFUL, YUCK, PUKE!
Q19. lips piercing?
NEVER
Q20. is happiness a choice?
Your choice
Q21. when did you leave school?
At 6 today
Q22. when it comes to opposite sex, what's your type
Female ones
Q23. do you brush your hair before breakfast?
Nope
Q24. name 3places you will go again
Victoria School, home and Parkway
Q25. what's the sweestest thing a girl done for you?
Come to think of it, almost none *sigh* One told me that I'm loyal to friends. That meant a lot to me
Q26. if you were marooned on a deserted island, how long would you survive?
As long as I can
Q27. what colour dominates your wardrobe?
Black
Q28. what's your comfort food?
Chocolate!
Q29. do you ever sing into your brush pretending it's a microphone?
i no hairbrush...
Q30. speaking of hairbrushes, is yours metal or plastic?
I DUN HAVE 1
Q31. is your house key silver or gold?
silver
Q32: did you ever play pokemon?
Yeah
Q33. trade cards?
Nope
Q34. what colour is your bedsheet?
Yellowish Orange
Q35. did/does your school make you support charities?
YES
Q36. what music did you listen to 5 years ago?
The National Athem
Q37. what colour ink do you usually write in?
Black
Q38. how do you style your hair?
Don't tell you
Q39. who did you spend your last christmas with?
Zheng Xian and gang
Q40. if you were cast in a movie, would you be lead role/someone important/irrelevant/NIL
The stuntsman =)
Q41. aliens are going to eliminate one country, which country would you prefer?
None
Q42. who cooks your dinner?
Mum
Q43. george bush, a moron or someone doing his job?
All of the above
Q44. what tv show should be cancelled even before it was viewed?
All the local food show
Q45. how many kids do you want?
2
Q46. are you happy with life?
Quite
Chemistry TIME!
Posted by trey at 10:21 PM

