Monday, January 14, 2008
Regret
Why do people always regret, but yet when the time comes, they do not treasure it
There are too many 'what if' and 'if only' our lives, but yet people only question it when they need to blame on something.
When it's a sunny day, people do not bother about 'What if it rains'. But When it actually rains, they would regret and say 'If only I had brought an umbrella with me'
Why do people never learn how to treasure stuff around up to the moment they lose it, and when they lose it, they regret and start to think about all the stuff that they should have done
Point is, they did not manage to do it
What purpose, my friends, does regret serve?
I'm gonna treasure all my friends around me. I swear on myself
There are too many 'what if' and 'if only' our lives, but yet people only question it when they need to blame on something.
When it's a sunny day, people do not bother about 'What if it rains'. But When it actually rains, they would regret and say 'If only I had brought an umbrella with me'
Why do people never learn how to treasure stuff around up to the moment they lose it, and when they lose it, they regret and start to think about all the stuff that they should have done
Point is, they did not manage to do it
What purpose, my friends, does regret serve?
I'm gonna treasure all my friends around me. I swear on myself
Posted by trey at 6:23 PM

