Tuesday, January 01, 2008
School's Starting
Went to check out some drumsticks today
Saw a few brands, and of course Zildjian ones
But I think I'm getting this one next

Zildjian: Tre Cool Artist Series Drumsticks
Not only because it's Tre Cool's signature sticks, it got a damn solid feel to it, and it has a bigger diameter than usual sticks, so I like it
Safi just told me if I buying the Tre Cool sticks then he wants my 2nd hand one
I sell him cheap ba. See 1st
Saw a few brands, and of course Zildjian ones
But I think I'm getting this one next
Zildjian: Tre Cool Artist Series Drumsticks
Not only because it's Tre Cool's signature sticks, it got a damn solid feel to it, and it has a bigger diameter than usual sticks, so I like it
Safi just told me if I buying the Tre Cool sticks then he wants my 2nd hand one
I sell him cheap ba. See 1st
Posted by trey at 7:23 PM

