Saturday, January 26, 2008
Thursday!
I love Thursday afternoons, coz its a Friday the next day, and Friday rocks for me, coz I only have Mother Tongue and English lesson, which fly by very fast
=)
Today Mother Tongue was ok, except that Yi Wei slept through the whole lesson like a pig, right in front of Zhang Gang

He did this for 1 hour -_-

THIS! Damn good for rubik cube

Ian and Shira decided to be lame. They took the carom seeds, they stack and stack, and finally placed the Connect 4 gameboard on it. And they started connecting 4. -_-
Lols. I wrote the draft for this post like 4 days ago? But I only posted this post today -_-
=)
Today Mother Tongue was ok, except that Yi Wei slept through the whole lesson like a pig, right in front of Zhang Gang

He did this for 1 hour -_-

THIS! Damn good for rubik cube

Ian and Shira decided to be lame. They took the carom seeds, they stack and stack, and finally placed the Connect 4 gameboard on it. And they started connecting 4. -_-
Lols. I wrote the draft for this post like 4 days ago? But I only posted this post today -_-
Posted by trey at 7:11 PM

