Monday, January 21, 2008
Yay
=) My hits are starting to go back up, as my blogging bug comes back to me
Haha!
Wanted to blog about this, but I keep forgetting
My homework in Week 2 =)

All the money that I need to pay man TT

Saw the new bus model at Eunos the other. Yeah I know it has been out for v long, but this is my 1st time seeing it close up

Isn't this like so nice? Lols. Py wanted to learn how to draw this, but she couldn't understand me. Sigh
Went to get new drumsticks today. Yay. Tre Cool Artist Series for only S$14! =)
O btw I really wan this. It's only SGD 70. Someone get it for my bday?

Nice right? Green Day - Messenger Bag =)
Tag people. Tag
Haha!
Wanted to blog about this, but I keep forgetting
My homework in Week 2 =)

All the money that I need to pay man TT

Saw the new bus model at Eunos the other. Yeah I know it has been out for v long, but this is my 1st time seeing it close up

Isn't this like so nice? Lols. Py wanted to learn how to draw this, but she couldn't understand me. Sigh
Went to get new drumsticks today. Yay. Tre Cool Artist Series for only S$14! =)
O btw I really wan this. It's only SGD 70. Someone get it for my bday?

Nice right? Green Day - Messenger Bag =)
Tag people. Tag
Posted by trey at 12:15 AM

