Sunday, February 24, 2008
Jam!
Yupp. Went jamming with Bong, Ryan and Safi on Sat!
Haha. It was a lot more fun than the last time I went. Although I ate alot before I played, I still felt damn hungry after the session
As usual, I was on the drums. Ok la. Not like I got any other instruments I know how to play. xD. I wanna learn guitar someday, maybe when my Sis get her guitar back from her friends
Played 2 easy songs, Wake Me Up When September Ends and Holiday. Whee. It was damn fun. Gordon can really sing as well. He's pretty good on the guitar as well
After that, he played Drummer's Dream with the riff he wrote. I tried adding in some beats, mainly using the Bass Drum and the Hi-Hat, coz it was more of a slow, emo song, so hard to add in the beats
I think all I did for Drummer's Dream is Boom Cha Boom Boom Cha, and thats all. Nevermind. I don't think you guys will understand what I'm talking about

We were talking about having a Band name, and Bong came up with Fry Box after looking at the fries box at Macs.
Safi: Why not Devil's Angels?
Ryan: Put them together larh, Fry Devil's or Fry Angels
Bong: Kendaki Fry Devils, KFD
Safi laughed so much that he had to go out. I had stomach cramps.
Then Ryan didn't really like Fry Box
Kay Fong: You accept Fry Box as our name or not?
Ryan: Uhh...
Kay Fong: Yes or no
Ryan: No
Bong and Kay Fong [Together] You're out!
Haha. That was a joke larh, duh.
Haha. It was a lot more fun than the last time I went. Although I ate alot before I played, I still felt damn hungry after the session
As usual, I was on the drums. Ok la. Not like I got any other instruments I know how to play. xD. I wanna learn guitar someday, maybe when my Sis get her guitar back from her friends
Played 2 easy songs, Wake Me Up When September Ends and Holiday. Whee. It was damn fun. Gordon can really sing as well. He's pretty good on the guitar as well
After that, he played Drummer's Dream with the riff he wrote. I tried adding in some beats, mainly using the Bass Drum and the Hi-Hat, coz it was more of a slow, emo song, so hard to add in the beats
I think all I did for Drummer's Dream is Boom Cha Boom Boom Cha, and thats all. Nevermind. I don't think you guys will understand what I'm talking about
We were talking about having a Band name, and Bong came up with Fry Box after looking at the fries box at Macs.
Safi: Why not Devil's Angels?
Ryan: Put them together larh, Fry Devil's or Fry Angels
Bong: Kendaki Fry Devils, KFD
Safi laughed so much that he had to go out. I had stomach cramps.
Then Ryan didn't really like Fry Box
Kay Fong: You accept Fry Box as our name or not?
Ryan: Uhh...
Kay Fong: Yes or no
Ryan: No
Bong and Kay Fong [Together] You're out!
Haha. That was a joke larh, duh.
Posted by trey at 8:38 PM

