Monday, March 10, 2008
Checkmate
Went to watch L - Change The World today
Quite nice la. L's cool. Yay
I helped someone find her phone today! I was like, should I pick it up. Louis say just pick up, so I picked it up. We were leaving the cinema when we saw this phone on the floor.
I had NO choice. I repeat ah. I had NO choice but to read the messages to see who was she with and who can I contact to get to the owner. So I sent a message 'Do you know the owner of this phone' to a friend of hers.
About 10 mins later, someone the phone and yay, happy ending =) She found herlong lost phone
O ya, something damn funny happened to me on Sat night. I fell down at Bugis. Ask Buddin for more drama to how I fell down. I swear it was one of the most embarrassing moment of my life, worst than me falling off the bike while looking at girls
Quite nice la. L's cool. Yay
I helped someone find her phone today! I was like, should I pick it up. Louis say just pick up, so I picked it up. We were leaving the cinema when we saw this phone on the floor.
I had NO choice. I repeat ah. I had NO choice but to read the messages to see who was she with and who can I contact to get to the owner. So I sent a message 'Do you know the owner of this phone' to a friend of hers.
About 10 mins later, someone the phone and yay, happy ending =) She found her
O ya, something damn funny happened to me on Sat night. I fell down at Bugis. Ask Buddin for more drama to how I fell down. I swear it was one of the most embarrassing moment of my life, worst than me falling off the bike while looking at girls
Posted by trey at 6:47 PM

