Monday, March 03, 2008
Pebbles? OMG [You Could Have Said No]
Lol my title is super lame. Haha
Went to watch Dim Sum Dollies last wed with the class as part of out school program. Zi Zun had a volleyball match so he had to go down in his school uniform
Zi Zun: Coming here is not about dressing in style. It's about standing in the crowd
Everyone: *Nods*
LOL. Zi Zun is damn cute la. With his pinky specs. I should show you guys next time
O ya! I wrote my first metal song, aka also my virgin song. Haha. I think it's kinda cool. Haha. A tad the emo there though. Btw those that are in brackets are suppose to be shouts
You Should Have Said No
*Acoustic Intro*
*Start Electric Riff*
You could've said no (NO)
But you said yes and left me hanging (NO)
You are not what you used to be (YOU)
Or maybe that wasn't you (YOU)
*A bit of filling in*
*Tones down slightly*
I kept asking myself if I'm out of my mind
But everything seemed so real to me
I could almost touch it, I could almost taste it
But everything disappears without a trace
You blasted me and now you want out
Have you ever spared a thought for me
I'm not so easily pushed around
And now I want HELL!!!
*Starts Lead Guitar Solo*
You could've said no (NO)
But you said yes and left me hanging (NO)
You are not what you used to be (YOU)
Or maybe that wasn't you (YOU)
*A bit of filling in*
*Tones down slightly*
This wasn't supposed to happen
I met you at the wrong time
Everything fell apart
When I told you I love you
*Drum solo???*
But you know what?
You could have said no.....
*Acoustic Ending*
Hmm. The arrangement might be abit weird and all. I think. I dunno about that. Have to see what Gordon and the others say. See how Gordon can write the guitars and stuff. But I think I roughly got the tune. xD
Went to watch Dim Sum Dollies last wed with the class as part of out school program. Zi Zun had a volleyball match so he had to go down in his school uniform
Zi Zun: Coming here is not about dressing in style. It's about standing in the crowd
Everyone: *Nods*
LOL. Zi Zun is damn cute la. With his pinky specs. I should show you guys next time
O ya! I wrote my first metal song, aka also my virgin song. Haha. I think it's kinda cool. Haha. A tad the emo there though. Btw those that are in brackets are suppose to be shouts
You Should Have Said No
*Acoustic Intro*
*Start Electric Riff*
You could've said no (NO)
But you said yes and left me hanging (NO)
You are not what you used to be (YOU)
Or maybe that wasn't you (YOU)
*A bit of filling in*
*Tones down slightly*
I kept asking myself if I'm out of my mind
But everything seemed so real to me
I could almost touch it, I could almost taste it
But everything disappears without a trace
You blasted me and now you want out
Have you ever spared a thought for me
I'm not so easily pushed around
And now I want HELL!!!
*Starts Lead Guitar Solo*
You could've said no (NO)
But you said yes and left me hanging (NO)
You are not what you used to be (YOU)
Or maybe that wasn't you (YOU)
*A bit of filling in*
*Tones down slightly*
This wasn't supposed to happen
I met you at the wrong time
Everything fell apart
When I told you I love you
*Drum solo???*
But you know what?
You could have said no.....
*Acoustic Ending*
Hmm. The arrangement might be abit weird and all. I think. I dunno about that. Have to see what Gordon and the others say. See how Gordon can write the guitars and stuff. But I think I roughly got the tune. xD
Posted by trey at 9:29 PM

