Monday, April 07, 2008
Dead N?
Sometimes, I can't help but wonder if I've been doing the right things up till now. When I look back and reflect, I feel like I see a path that has been filled with mistakes, but yet all these mistakes somehow piled together and led me back on
I was on the issue with Gordon about the last 24 hours. If you scroll down and read you will see the post on the last 24 hours. Gordon's answer to me, was one of the most memorable, and that sparked something off me. He said he will pray to God, to forgive him all that he has done wrong, and pray for eternal happiness
In turn, he asked me something as well. He asked me, if I realised that I've been distracted my whole life, and done the wrong things my whole life, what would I do? I remember answering, if I were a follower of God, I'll probably do the same thing Gordon would have done
I asked a lot of people, about what they will do if they found out their next 24 hours is the last they will have. A lot of different answers came up. Some said they will pray to their God, some said they will spend time with their friends and family, one even said he will get married and have sex with her
But my point is, perhaps I've told some of you this, and wrote about this before, but I think I'm gonna write it again. You know, this was kinda like a sudden realisation for me. This just kinda like, struck me, about the cruel truth of human life
This truth is that, no one knows when they die. I might die in my sleep tonight, or tommorrow when I'm crossing the road, choke on fishball when I'm eating, and all these can't be avoid. There is always a time when I have to cross the road, sleep when I need to, and east when I'm feeling hungry.
The reason why I'm saying this, is to remind everyone around me, who in turn I hope will remind the ones around them and spread this message across. Cherish every single moment you have with someone, be it someone you love, someone you hate, your teacher, your parents, your friends, anyone. Do not regret that you did not do something for them. Live everyday to the best you can
The other day, when I called you to tell you about a dream that I had you inside. Hope it didn't bother you too much. I just had the sudden urge of calling you and telling. I don't what told me to do it, but something told me to
Maybe you should stop running around and let me know what's going on in your mind. For one, you're really really hard to guess, and every step I take, I have to take everything into account, about you. I feel like I'm walking right into a dead end, but yet I feel like there is not turning back for me. If you're reading this, and you know it's you, give me a call or drop me a message. I really need to talk to you
1 month more to your birthday
Posted by trey at 10:59 PM

