Wednesday, April 02, 2008
I'm Sick
I swear I rolled around my bed for at least 20 mins last night, coz it was super painful. I hate being sick
Yesterday my class was chosen to go support the Cricket B Div Finals. Very close game, but VS lost. TT. We lost coz all our batters got booted out. TT. This suck right?
But nevermind, tomorrow I'm playing floorball! I think I really love playing floorball. I want to join floorball in JC. So must start training now. Wahahaha
*Checks my phone*
O here's a message from Zhong Yun
Zhong Yun: Why never come school?
See, I'm so influential. People miss me. =)
They should be having recess soon. Now is Chem Lab.
Jon Tan and Dzafir bought their guitar already. Ahmad and Abner already have one. Ernest and Yi Qi are gonna buy 1 soon. What in the world is going on sia. The whole Sec 3 committee are buying guitar. Next time ask all of them to bring to school. 6 Guitars, plus Gordon's electric, 7. =)
Maybe I'll bring my sis one as well
Sigh. The pain is coming back now. Think I'm gonna go back to sleep
Posted by trey at 10:28 AM

