Wednesday, May 14, 2008
9 Hours
9 hours to freedom =)
Just a quick post before I sleep. If you noticed, I put Felicia Chin's blog address on my links. Was messing around FaceBook when I found it. Anyways, that brought me back to an incident a few months back
The chinese drama 'Golden Path' was quite hot among my classmates when it was airing. To most of us, me included, Felicia Chin was the highlight for the show. Well she was really hot anyway
That aside, I remember it was a Thursday morning. It was chem lesson. Miss Yeo haven't come in yet, so the group of us was talking about the show lah. Farhan mentioned that he watch also, and that Felicia Chin is damn hot. Miss Yeo came in, then I was blur
I was like, good morning Miss Chin. After a while, I was like wtf? LOL
I dun think she heard it
Felicia Yeo
Felicia Chin
Get it?
Ok going to sleep SOON, and Daniel just asked me if he's fat. LOL. Gonna whack him
Posted by trey at 1:07 AM

