Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Drinks
Somehow I've been writing bits of a song these few days, and they seemed to string up pretty nicely. Haha
Take some booze
Down it loose
Don't bother to move
Float it through
You become more sober than ever
But yet you can't tell what's real
After a night of the perfect denial
You won't want to live in liars
It's 8 seconds to heaven
And maybe a night of hell
Blasting skull when clock strikes two
Just a price for letting loose
I read this on a book
The best way to cure the hook
After a night of letting loose
Is to take another booze
So..
Take some booze
Down it loose
Don't bother to move
Float it through
Maybe Gordon will know what to do with it. I'll see what we can do with this song
Posted by trey at 4:51 PM

