Sunday, May 11, 2008
Heck
Ok dun bother about my tag. Just felt like blogging
Now Playing: 1973 By James Blunt
Used to do this 'Now playing' thing sometime ago, then stopped. Now doing it again. Haha. Yay
Crap I feel super unprepared for tomorrow's geog paper, although I studied and stuff. Hmm. Shall continue studying later. Hmm
Celebrated Max's Birthday on 30th April. Went to watch Iron Man at Downtown East. Good movie I would say. Went bowling after that. Had a terrible score. It was free bowl anyway. We were in luck. Btw there wasn't any school that day. Haha. Lucky us
After that went eat at BK for lunch and went home
Exam started on Friday. Blah. Got 3 more days then end. =)
Now Playing: Fade To Black by Metallica
Love this song man. Got hooked onto metal songs lately, like Metallica, Black Sabbath, Children of Bodom, Lamb of God, Avenged Sevenfold
After playing drums, started to be more appreciative of different genres of music. Blues, Metal, Rock, Retro, Rock and Roll
I realise that I don't update often these days. Crap. Btw when was the last time I updated? Ok 20th April. That sucks. Everytime I use the comp, I'll torn between playing KOTOR 2, or blog, and KOTOR 2 always wins the fight. Haha.
Anyways, talking about computers, I want to get a new laptop. Mainly 2 reason. One, this pc is taking up the space in my room and it's very slow
Two, this computer's gaming capability is SUPER low. It runs a 512 ram and a nVidia GeForce 5200Fx, and the latest card from nVidia now is what, 9500. I'm almost half a decade behind
Now Playing: For Whom The Bell Tolls By Metallica
Went laptop browsing the other day, and this really caught my eyes

The Acer Aspire Gemstone Blue - 6920g
It's not particularly beautiful. Ok actually it's really nice, minus the silver parts on the laptop. But well it's a high performance laptop at a reasonable price. It has a nVidia 9500m GS card, running at 2gb of ram, 250gb hard disk space, with 5.1 output capability
Now Playing: Every Rose Has Its Thorns by Guns N Roses
The price is the sweetest thing of all. High performance multimedia, gaming and work laptop for SGD1998. Not exactly very cheap, for the performance, I think it's worth the money. The only downside of it is the weight, at 3.5kg, but it's not like I'm gonna carry it around all the time. Maybe bring it to school sometimes, and that's all
It all depends on my Dad though. I also understand that it's not exactly good time to get something so expensive now. But it doesn't cost to think about it right? Haha
Now Playing: Sweet Child Of Mine by Guns N Roses
I'll be putting the song 'Metallica - For Whom The Bell Tolls' for you guys to listen. Haha. So enjoy. I wont be putting auto play, so do it manually. Pictures are uploaded as well. So yeah
Metallica - For Whom The Bell Tolls
Make his fight on the hills in the early day
Constant chill deep inside
Shouting gun, on they run through the endless grey
On they fight, for they are right, yes, but who's to say?
For a hill, men would kill, why? They do not know
Stiffened wounds test their pride
Men of five, still alive through the raging glow
Gone insane from the pain that they surely know
For whom the bell tolls
Time marches on
For whom the bell tolls
Take a look to the sky just before you die
It is the last time you will
Blackened roar massive roar fills the crumbling sky
Shattered goal fills his soul with a ruthless cry
Stranger now, are his eyes, to this mystery
He hears the silence so loud
Crack of dawn, all is gone except the will to be
Now they see, what will be, blinded eyes to see
For whom the bell tolls
Time marches on
For whom the bell tolls
Max The Cabbage King
Mr. Smiley and the Cabbage King
From Left: Nat, Gordon, Ahid, Max,Yu , Dong, Terence, Me, Drew, Rome, Jim
Don't think I forgot about it
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
Posted by trey at 7:51 PM

