Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Music
The kind of music I like has changed a lot in the past few years. I still remember the first songs I really sat down and listened was Wake Me When September Ends and Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
These 2 songs have since became my personal choice of classics. But yet, from Green Day and Simple Plan punk/pop rock, I started to love R&B, Rap, 80's Rock, Rock and Roll and other genres of music
Now, I listen to all kinds of music. Elvis Presley, Metallica, Green Day, Black Sabbath, Slayer, Rob Thomas, A7X, Colbie Caillat, Techno Songs, Dragonforce, Guns N Roses etc
Currently, my favourite genre is actually Metal, and more specifically Thrash Metal. I fell in love with that when I first heard Fade To Black by Metallica. All thanks to Gordon who asked me to learn the drums for that song, together with Master Of Puppets, the second one was too difficult. Fade To Black has a bloody nice acoustic. Here it is =)
I started to love Metallica. Fade To Black, For Whom The Bell Tolls, Turn The Page, The Four Horsemen, Fuel, Unforgiven ll and other songs
From there, I started to listen to other metal songs. Dark Metal, Fast Metal, Power Metal. At first I was quite against Metal, until I heard Metallica. They were the best man
These are the songs that are in my personal favourite
Fade To Black - Metallica
For Whom The Bell Tolls - Metallica
Sweet Child Of Mine - Guns N Roses
Knocking The Heaven's Door - Guns N Roses
Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day
Every Rose Has Its Thorns - Poison
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
Canon (Rock) - JerryC
Bat Country - A7X
Chapter Four - A7X
Black Maria - Ronin
Cant really remember anymore, but that's about it.
ps: Metal is NICE =)
Posted by trey at 1:11 AM

