Friday, June 20, 2008
18 June
This year's birthday was spent slightly differently from my past birthdays, well coz I was out with my friends. 2005; Spent at home. 2006; At IT Club camp. 2007; Spent at home. 2008; Friends
Well thanks Cheryl, Jonas and Chloe for spending it with me, haha. Somehow I received more birthday wishes from people this year. Although I've already said it, but yeah thanks Cheryl for wishing me on the dot, and all the others who wished me be it earlier or late. Loads of thanks from me =)
This year's birthday had a few surprises for me; lost friendships found, receiving wishes from unexpected people and stuff. 4 of us had this discussion the other day. Perhaps birthdays are celebrated not for a new year alive, but to celebrate one year closer to death
So tell me, is the cup half-filled or half-empty?
Posted by trey at 4:40 PM

