Sunday, June 22, 2008
Q&A
1. Were you smiling when you woke up this morning?
Nope
2. When was the last time you met someone new?
A new face at Blackwood Guitar
3. When did you last eat pizza?
I dunno
4. Do you drink beer?
Yeah
5. Do you wash your own clothes?
Nope
6. Are you any good at poker?
Strip Poker? Yeah
7. What do you want more than anything?
I want 'anything'. Maybe nothing taste better
8. Are you tired?
Nope
9. Besides your bed, what is your favorite thing in your room?
I love MY drumsticks the most, not the bed
10. Pepsi or Coke?
Pepsi
11. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
I'm the one doing the cheating. Ask them
12. Do you enjoy piercings and tattoos?
Piercing? I wanna get one
13. Taco Bell or McDonald's?
McDonald
14. Are you restless?
Nope
15. Is your computer desktop or a laptop?
Desktop
16. How many friendster views do you have?
28
17. Want to be a prince/princess?
Do I have a choice?
18. Do you believe dreams come true?
Yeah
19. Last song you heard?
Metallica - Enter Sandman
20. Do you like Batman?
I prefer the Sandman
21. Who is in the room with you?
The other me
22. what r u wearin on ur foot?
Nothing
23. What was the last thing you ate?
Popyes
24. What were you doing before this?
I had Chemistry Tuition
25. What is the closest item near you that is blue?
My Nivea Deodorant 'For Men'
26. In your opinion what is the weirdest thing listed on goofysicons.com?
Is that a pornsite?
27. What instant messaging service do you use?
Windows Live Messenger
28. what is ur fav website?
YouTube
29. Whose house were you at last night?
My own
30. What do you wear more, jeans or sweatpants?
I don't wear anything, fine maybe boxers =)
31. What is the last movie you watched?
I cant remember
32. What do you currently hear right now?
Metallica - Fade To Black
33. When did you last buy a new pair of pants?
3 weeks ago
34. Where's your favorite place to be?
Anywhere with you =)
34. Have you ever heard of the band Our Lady Peace?
Now I heard of it
35. Where do you sleep?
Bed
36. Where do you shop the most?
Give me the cash first
37. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
My mum just gave it to me
38. Coach Purse or NFL game tickets?
Tickets to a Metallica or Green Day concert
39. Where was your default pic taken?
Which one? The naked one?
40. Why did you pick your background?
I look cool there =)
41. Are you happy with where you are?
Not quite
42. Do you believe love at first sight exists?
Yeah
43. Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
Yeah
44. Do you believe that you can change someone?
Of course. I've done it before
45. What are you going to do after you do this survey?
Watch porn =) Wan join me?
Posted by trey at 3:06 PM

