Sunday, June 08, 2008
Survey
Starting time: 12.40am
Name: Kay Fong
Sister: 1
Brother: 1
Shoe Size: 11
Height: 180
Live: Alive? Yeah?
Favourite Drink: Iced Coffee
Favourite Breakfast: I don't even take note of what I put in my mouth every morning
Been on a plane?: Yes
Swam in an ocean?: Yes
Fallen asleep in school?: Yes
Broken someones heart?: Don't think so.
Fell of a chair?: Off, not of. Yes.
Sat by a phone all night waiting for someone to call?: Yes
Save emails?: WTH
What's your room like?: Neat
Whats right beside you?: Phone, earphone, watch, notebook
Last thing you ate?: Jelly
Ever had chicken pox?: No
Sore throat?: I'll be lying if I said no
Stitches?: Nope
Broken nose: No
Believe in love at first sight?: Not now
Like picnics?: Nope
Who's the last person you danced with?: I grooved along while drumming
Last person who made you smile?: Dont tell you
You last yelled at?: I was yelling in the jamming room, coz the guitar's loud
Today, talked to someone you liked?:
Kiss anyone?: Yeah, my mum
Get sick?: Gotten, not get. Yes.
Talked to an ex?: No exes.
Miss someone?: Miss Singapore Universe
Eat?: Something's weird. Yes.
Best feeling in the world?: Loved
Do you sleep with stuffed animals?: Nope
What's under your bed?: My bed
Who do you really hate?: GORDON BONG (Just joking, his name just came up)
What time is it now?: 12.48am
Random Questions:
Q:Anyone on your mind right now?:
Yeah
Q:Any siblings?:
Yeah
Q:Do you want to have children?:
Maybe
Q:Do you smile often?:
=) You think leh
Q:Do you like your handwriting?:
Nope
Q:Are your toenails painted?:
Nope
Q:Whose bed other than yours will you rather sleep in?:
The other me
Q:What colour shirt are you wearing?:
Black
Q:What were you doing yesterday at 7pm?:
Having sex. Wait, that was the day before
Q:I cant wait till?:
ORD
Q:When did you last cry?:
I cry everynight.
Ever since I was born into this world, I was ostracized and left out by my family and friends. I often get abused and my friends always make a mockery out of me. I cry silently everynight, howling my heart and soul out, burrowing my sorrows and melancholic tales into the warm pillow. (This is the answer that the guy before Yan Kai gave but both of us think its really funny, so I am leaving it here.)
Q:Are you a friendly person?:
=)
Q:Do you have any pets?:
Nope
Q:Where is the person you still have feelings for?:
Singapore
Q:Did the person you last held hands with mean anything to you?:
Duh, I mean, I love my mum
Q:Do you sleep with the TV on?:
No. But I can
Q:What are you doing right now?:
Laughing at Yan Kai answe (Wanking with my microwave oven)
Q:Have you ever crawled through a window?:
Yeah
Q:Can you handle the truth?:
The truth can't fucking handle me
Q:Are you loud or quiet most of the time?:
Im as meek and quiet as a mouse. I seldom talk in class. I am shy and humble. As much as I can, I would like to overcome obstacles myself, because I am not good with working as a team. Thus this resulted in me being alone, lonesome, companionless, solitary, unaccompanied, desolated, unfrequented, insolent and obscure. (Again.)
Q:Are you confident?:
Quite
Posted by trey at 12:43 AM

