Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Wo Hui Lai Le
Yupp, I'm back from my holiday. For those who I didn't inform (almost everyone), I went for a trip to Malaysia, not JB, Ma Liu Jia (Horse Six Armour) and a small stay at my Auntie/Godma. I went out last Thurs, and I just got home =)
Anyway, pictures and story next time. I'm really too tired now. Was sick from Day 3 or 4. My body started to reject food, and I did not shit for at least 6 days? Plus the sight of food made me wanna puke, so I almost did not take any food for 2 - 3 days, resulting in low blood sugar in my body, making me weaker
Fortunately, the minute I reach home, I had diarrhoea, and let everything out. What a great feeling it is to shit man. =) It stinked though
Posted by trey at 11:53 PM

