Sunday, July 13, 2008
I dunno wth should I put here
Been quite some time since I blogged. The last time I wrote anything like 3 weeks ago?
Yeah py was right. School works wonders. During the holidays, I had so many sleepless nights, just thinking about stuff. Now I'm like so tired that I don't even want to think about anything
Don't know if you guys read the papers or watched the news. One girl was murdered by her boyfriend because she wanted to break up. It's something along that line I think. What is the world coming to, I ask myself. When you love someone, I think the most important thing is that he/she is happy. He/she is together with you, because you are the one who is able to make her happy
When it comes to a point, where you cannot give her the happiness she's looking for, it's time to let her go, and hope that someone else can give her the happiness. Only at that time, you know that she is truly happy. If you force her to be with yourself, it's not called love anymore. It becomes possession, and none of you will really feel happy
That's my opinion on this issue, and that's what I'm gonna do
That aside, school's been pretty fun lately. Had a ITC bbq last fri on 4 July, which was pretty fun. Played soccer with the Sec 4 people on Thurs. Looking forward to play more tommorrow during PE
Been trying to learn guitar this few days. I want to play Fade To Black sia. The rhythm guitars for the song sounds damn cool. It's like a piece of Art to me. Talking about guitars, I just realised that my room is very neat lately (No link to guitar)
Haha. Shall post some pictures up
ITC had 3 new computers. Just came in on Fri. Haha. Now we have enough computers to cater to 1 computer to 1 level
Picture time
My Bed
Table
Soft toys are cute =)
I love my room
The guitar and school bag
My favourite Geography Teacher
Berwin's trying to hold my hand
Retarded moments of ITC
Posted by trey at 1:25 PM

