Thursday, July 24, 2008
I had enough
Ok. I'm being serious. I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT. Who wants to go out on Sat? I can't bloody stand staying at home any longer! Ok, I love my home, but I've not gone out for 3 weeks =( And I'm sad
So anyone?
Haha I finally defeated Cheng in generals =) Ok not in a 1v1 match. It was a 2v2 match and I was with Ian while Cheng was with Ahmad. Haha. It was a fun game nonetheless =)
Hellgate London is a fun game! But my comp too sucky, so the graphics does not look nice at all. I have to set everything to the lowest. LOL I'm like jumping aimlessly from things to things to talk about. I want to blog but yet I dunno what to blog about
Aiya heck la next time then write
Posted by trey at 10:07 PM

