Monday, July 21, 2008
RHD
Ok la. It's Racial Harmony Day celebrations today. Nothing much worth talking about. Soccer during PE again. But Mr Tan had to cut our playing area small, coz we are supposed to share with other classes
As if they gave us space to play the other time. 1 tennis court and 1 basketball court got closed up as the construction for our Indoor Sports Hall has began, cutting our PE area even smaller. I want to play floorball, but the hall will most likely be taken for floorball training on Friday. Sigh
Listening to Critical Acclaim by Avenged Sevenfold now. Despite the vulgars used in the song, it's a pretty well crafted political song
While you feed off all this insecurity
You stand in front of me and bite the hand that feeds
So how does it feel to know that someones kid in the heart of america
Has blood on their hands, fighting to defend your rights
So you can maintain the lifestyle that insults this family's existance
The lyrics of this song, like how is it written, can be used to describe with the term Ah Huat used. Very raw
You guys should try this song. It's really good. Haha. I think it's a little screamo and metal?
And this song too. Whiskey In The Jar by Metallica. It's a Irish folk song, with a real nice catchy tune, plus James great vocals. Good song
Life is just full of surprises, and each day seems to be getting brighter for me. School works wonders man. I don't really dread going to school as much now, especially with great company like Haziq, Farhan, Aidil, Leeroy, Wei Jian and Ahmad in class
I'm starting to forget about some unhappy stuff that happened in the past, and I think I'm beginning to see things in a new perspective. Stuff that I held so stubbornly before, doesn't seem to matter as much as before. I'm beginning to see things in a new light. Haha. Maybe it's a new beginning for me, and I'm happy about it
Now, time to do the work that I'm supposed to do by tmr =)
Posted by trey at 9:07 PM

