Saturday, August 30, 2008
=)
Ok I dunno wth Im smiling when I've not recovered, and I just puked again. Ok that's besides the point
Awesome day ytd with the same usual awesome people. Yeah. Teacher's Day celebrations, was there even one. It was like, morning speech by Mr Low then its collecting of results. After which followed by games with teachers but I didn't play. Zao-ed at 10.45
Went back Primary School to see the teachers, and lunch with old friends; Sj, Anselina, Cheryl Jonas, Claudia. Yeah makan-ed at hougang mall as usual. Cheryl taught us to read both English and Chinese description of any food before we buy =)
Reached home at about 3.15, with Jonas following me home. Yeah bathed, changed and went to Icez pool cafe to play pool. So me Jonas, Chloe and her bf waited for Cheryl while waiting for table. As usual, she's late. She said meeting us at 5, and reached at 5.20
Pool-ed until 7 plus then went Chomp-ing again. Awesome food, but I couldn't eat much coz I have not fully recovered so yeah. After dinner did the usual stuff. Haha. Had a nice long chat with awesome friends, though Cheryl and Chloe went to the topic of religion which Zeno and I were *yawns*
And Cheryl had her usual rant about her subject combi*. Haha
NEWDC/NEVC Prize Giving Day today. I shalln't say too much, coz I guess I wasn't much of a help anw. Haha. Kenwin at the backstage held out really well, and Jonathan at the control room was great, so I was able to just enjoy myself by running around and checking stuff everywhere.
Well congrats to the batch of Sec 3s for pulling this event and this whole competition this year. Although there were some complains from us about how you guys were, still I must say, its a job well done by the Sec 3s
Pictures next time
Posted by trey at 11:36 PM

