Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bored

Doing some D & T now. Working on the ideation of my new idea. Got stucked after drawing a giraffe. Happy Birthday to Haziq =) It was ytd though

SURVEY!

#1 What's the connection between you & the last person that called you?
Dzafir's my junior

#2 Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Hardly

#3 What happened at 10.00am today?
Having fun in geog lesson

#4 When did you last cry?
Dunno lah

#5 What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Just peanut butter

#6 What do you want in your life right now?
Someone to make me feel more secure

#7 Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
I get drenched. Get it?

#8 What's your favorite thing to have on your bed?
My pillows

#9 What bottom are you wearing now?
White shorts

#10 What's the nicest text in your inbox say?
'Btw, I spot a real gay couple ytd' - Pei Yun

#11 Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
Funfair ah. According to Vicky, life's a funfair

#12 Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
Nope

#13 What was the last movie you caught?in the cinemas?
The Dark Knight, at 2.30am in the morning

#14 What are you proud of?currently?
That I'm actually doing work now

#15 What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
Zhong Yun - 'Shit. Nvm. Thanks'

#16 What was the last song you sang out loud?
Santana - Smooth Feat. Rob Thomas

#17 Do you have any nicknames?
Mf

#18 What does your last received text message say?
Ian Yang - Who has my hard disk?

#19 What time did you go to bed last night?
1am?

#20 Are you currently happy?
Yeah

#21 Who gives you best advice?
Pei Yun. Ahaha she seen the best and worst of me, I think

#22 Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
What's that?

#23 Who did you talk on phone last night?
Nope

#24 Is anything bugging you right now?
Hmm. You mean yourself?

#25 What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
Ian Yang and Jerome - By being retarded as usual

#26 Do you wear toe socks?
Cheng does

#27 Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Safiullah

#28 Have you ever had your heart broken?
I'm the one doing the heart breaking

#29 What annoys you most in a person?
There's one guy, whenever I hear his voice, I'm already annoyed

#30 Do you have a crush on anyone?
Yeah, and he landed in the hospital with broken bones

#31 Have you ever done cocaine?
Nopes

#32 What is the colour of your room?
Green

#33 Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
Depending

#34 Do you believe in the saying "talk is cheap"
Hmm

#35 Who was the last person to lay in your bed?
The other me

#36 Who was the last person to hug you?
Ian Yang, for fun

#37 What do you want to say to the person you have a crush on?
It doesn't matter who you're with, as long as you're happy

#38 Do you have a life?
What's a life?

#39 Have you ever think someone died, when they really didn't?
Nope

#40 What is the reason behind your profile song?
No song lah dumb

#41 Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
Some monster running after me with a chopper

#42 Last time you smiled?
When I saw her msg

#43 Have you changed this year?
Guess so

#44 What are you listening to right now?
Santana - Smooth Feat. Rob Thomas

#45 Are you talking to someone when you doing this?
Nope

#46 Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
Open

#47 Is there a quote you live by?
Life goes on

#48 Do you want someone you can't have?
That's possession

#49 Have you ever played an instrument?
Yeah

#50 What was the worst idea you've had in a week?
Shopping without any money

#51 What were you doing last night at 11.00pm?
Playing Generals

#52 Are you happy with your love life right now?
Well, I love myself

#53 What song(s) describe your love life?
Rob Thomas - Ever The Same

#54 Does the person know that you like him/her?
Haha

#55 Who always makes you laugh?
Ian Yang

#56 Do you speak other language other than English?
Chinese

#57 Are you blonde?
Nope

#58 What's your middle name?
Kay =)

#59 What are you doing tomorrow?
Going to school

60 What do you think you are like?
A guy?

#61 Who will you choose to die with?
My memories

#62 Where have you been today?
School, home

#63 What game do you play often?
Hehe. Naughty naughty

#64 Who are you missing right now?
Julien

#65 If you've to choose between friend & love, who will you choose?
Love, is a kind of friendship as well

#66 What are you doing right now?
My D & T

#67 Which primary school are you from?
Holy Innocents

#68 Name 3 colours that you like.
Black, white and red

#69 What emotion you like to show?
=)

#70 What is life to you?
A chance to experience

#71 If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Rant and feel sore about it for 10 min, and find a solution to it in the next 20

#72 Who did you last chat in msn today?
Never sign in today

#73 Who do you admire the most?
James Hetfield from Metallica, Lars Ulrich from Metallica, Slash from Guns N Roses and Rob Thomas. I worship them, for the great music they bring

#74 Which month are you born in?
June

#75 How are you feeling right now?
A little tired

#76 What is the time now?
11.03pm

#77 Where are you now?
Home

#78 What colour did you use to dye hair?
Natural Brown

#79 Why are you doing this test?
Bored

#80 What do you do when you're moody?
Try to cheer myself up, and control my temper

#81 At which age you wish to get marry?
27

#82 Who is more important to you?
My family and friends

#83 Do you think you have enough confidence?
Yup. I'm confident that I'm confident

#84 Who is the person you trust the most?
Pei Yun

#85 Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
I look forward to the next rainfall

#86 If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
For everyone around me to be happy

#87 What is your goal for this year?
To do well

#88 Do you believe in eternal love?
Yeah

#89 What do you love?
Music

#90 Do you really think its Global Warming now?
Actually, I caused Global Warming

#91 What feeling do you hate the most?
Anxiety

#92 Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
I do my best

#93 Do you believe in God?
No offence, but no

#94 Who cares for you the most?
Everyone that I care about the most

#95 What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
=)

#96 What'll you bring when you fight?
I never liked to fight

#97 What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
Regrets are meaningless

#98 How would you feel if everyone no longer cares for you?
=(

#99 What if your stead two-timed you?
Dunno

#100 What do you want now?
To be happy

Posted by trey at 10:35 PM

Trey.





Trash Talk.



Twitter

Links.

Blogs

+ Cheryl Lee
+ David Alex
+ Erlianna Kartika
+ Geraldine Lam
+ Gordon Bong
+ Grace Chan
+ Jacq
+ Jia Han
+ Jing Wen
+ Kah Jun
+ Nat Koh
+ Ryan Lim
+ Theresa Syn
+ Yi Qi
+ Yun Wei

Tumblr

+ Alicia Tan
+ Chai
+ Chloe Ho
+ Gordon Bong
+ Grace Chan
+ Jacq
+ Randall Sim
+ Ryan Lim
+ Theresa Syn
+ Theon Leong
+ Trey
+ Yun Wei

Others

+ Deuxigns
+ Facebook
+ Twitter


I cant remember anyone else's blog. Put a link up in the tagboard?

My Past.

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011


Current Favourites.

The Killers - Read My Mind

On the corner of main street
Just tryin' to keep it in line
You say you wanna move on and
You say I'm falling behind

Can you read my mind?
Can you read my mind?

I never really gave up on
Breakin' out of this two-star town
I got the green light
I got a little fight
I'm gonna turn this thing around

Can you read my mind?
Can you read my mind?

The good old days, the honest man;
The restless heart, the Promised Land
A subtle kiss that no one sees;
A broken wrist and a big trapeze

Oh well I don't mind, if you don't mind
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine
Before you go, can you read my mind?

It’s funny how you just break down
Waitin' on some sign
I pull up to the front of your driveway
With magic soakin' my spine

Can you read my mind?
Can you read my mind?

The teenage queen, the loaded gun;
The drop dead dream, the Chosen One
A southern drawl, a world unseen;
A city wall and a trampoline

Oh well I don't mind, if you don't mind
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine
Before you jump
Tell me what you find?
When you read my mind?

Slippin’ in my faith until I fall
You never returned that call
Woman, open the door, don't let it sting
I wanna breathe that fire again
She said
I don't mind, if you don't mind
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine

Put your back on me
Put your back on me
Put your back on me

The stars are blazing like rebel diamonds cut out of the sun
When you read my mind



© iamebeno