Sunday, September 21, 2008
13

13 days more to End Of Years. I tell you I'm scared shitz. It's crazy man. Time passes too fast. Too damn fast
Went out to meet some people for lunch ytd to collect BBQ money. Pool-ed and studied after that
Met Cheryl for lunch today. Haha makan-ed at the new Long John Silvers that only opened this week at Compass Point. It was kind of small though
Went popular with her to get some stuff, and to some shop for her to get a hairband to replace one that she broke *laughs at her*
She went home after that while I, as usual, went to BK to study. Not too productive today though, and now I'm damn bloody tired. After studying bought a burger from Macs and took a walk at the usual place. It was great, though today there were more cars than usual. which made it not so great but still great. I couldn't imagine that the whole place belonged to me =(

This place is the best man
Posted by trey at 9:44 PM

