Sunday, September 07, 2008
Metallica

Death Magnetic; 9th studio album from Metallica \m/
This album gonna rock, coz it's going back to the old days of Ride The Lightning. Listening to Seek and Destroy now, and its really good, especially the intro. Love it man
Till now, For Whom The Bell Tolls and Enter Sandman is still at the top of my playlist luh. Have I ever mentioned that I actually worship Metallica, together with Guns N Roses and haha, recently added to my list was Rob Thomas
Smooth was a damn bloody imbal nice song larh, by Rob Thomas and Carlos Santana. Haha. Rob Thomas got a real sexy voice man
Back to Metallica. I heard some of the songs already, and Lars drumming is crazy man. The ultra fast drumming with constant change in tempo, takes a hell lot of marturity in the drummer to keep time man. The thing about many drummer, including myself, is that we tend to rush and our timing go all over the place when we do fill-ins, so it's really tough to keep in time while changing tempo

Lars Ulrich, standing up as usual
Their performance at Freddie Mercury tribute concert of Enter Sandman was really really great, and Jason was the bassist at that time. I still prefered Jason as the bassist compared to Rob (current bassist). Jason used a pickstyle of playing bass while Rob uses fingerstyle, which makes it sound different in my opinion
Metallica - Enter Sandman
Kirk Hammett looks the same after so many years
Posted by trey at 12:50 AM

