Sunday, September 07, 2008
Back to books
My previous post was supposed to be writing about 'today'. Ok ytd, since it's already 1.23am
Yupp. Went to meet Zeno at Kovan Mrt at about 2.50, went to icez pool to get a table first. Cheryl and her sister Audrey came soon, followed by Ben and Chloe. Pool-ed to about 7 I think, then went for dinner at PS. Had some omurice which was really salty, and left at about 8?
Wanted to go monstercue at first, but it was raining really heavily, so went back to Kovan for more pool. Crazy addicts. Oo during dinner I found out that Audrey and I know alot of people in common, people from HIPS
Pool-ed from 9 plus till 12, but Cheryl and her sis left slightly earlier to catch the last train home. I played against Jonas in 2 games, won 1 lost 1. The one I lost was by default la, coz my white ball follow through the 8-ball. xD
Anyways, now it's really back to books already. Lookin forward to hanging out again after their O's =)
Posted by trey at 1:23 AM

