Sunday, September 14, 2008
BORED
I had to turn to doing quiz. I'm too fucking BORED
Name : Kay Fong
Sisters : 1
Brothers : 1
Height : 180cm (Think I shrinked though)
Where do you live : Singapore
Favourite drinks?
Plain Water. Seriously
Favourite breakfast?
Singaporeans are so busy. I don't even know what I put into my mouth for Breakfast
Have you ever been on a plane?
Yeah
Swam in the ocean?
Yeah
Asleep at school?
Like, duh?
Fell off your chair?
Embarrassingly yes
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call?
Slept by my handphone to wait for messages
Saved e - mails ?
Some meangingful ones
What is your room like?
NEAT!
What’s right beside you?
My handphone
What is the last thing you ate?
Nasi Lemak for dinner
Ever had . . . Chicken pox?
Nope
Sore throat?
Yeah
Stitches?
Nope
And who's fault was that?
Your fault, bitch
Broken nose?
Nope
Do you believe in love at first sight?
Why not
Like picnics?
Depends who is it with
Who was /were the last person / people you danced with?
IT Club friends, doing the Banana Dance
Last person who made you smile?
I cant remember when did I last smile. I think Zeno and Cheryl
You last yelled at?
Myself
Today you did?
Study, pool
Have you ever . . . . . Kissed anyone?
Nope
Get sick? mentally or physically?
Like, duh. I'm sick in the mind as well
Miss someone?
Yeah
Eat?Yeah
Best (practical) feeling in the world?
Adrenaline in your body, when your body is not responding to what your mind wants
Best (impractical) feeling in the world?
Love
Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Nope
What’s under your bed?
Another bed =)
Who do you really hate?
No one in particular
What time is it now?
0053
Is there a person who is on your mind now?
Yeah
Do you have any siblings?
Yeah
Do you want children?
Yeah
Do you smile often?
Laugh yes, smile no
Do you like your handwriting?
Nope. Way too messy
Are your toe nails painted?
Nope
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?
I love my bed. I swear
What color shirt are you wearing now?
Black
What were you doing at 7 : 00 pm yesterday ?
Home, trying to study
When did you cry last?
Too long
Are you a friendly person ?
Yeah I guess so
Do you have any pets?
Nope
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
Home I guess
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?
I can't remember who
Do you sleep with the TV on?
Nope. What's a TV btw
What are you doing right now?
Doing this quiz?
Have you ever crawled through a window?
I slide down pipes
Can you handle the truth?
What? That you're a homo. I guess so
Are you too forgiving?
Yeah. Good or bad
Are you closer to your mother or father?
Same for both
Who was the last person you cried in front of?
I can't remember
How many people can you say you’ve really loved ?
Why don't you help me count
Do you eat healthy?
I do my best to
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
Yes
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
Bong or Pei Yun I guess. Zeno's too retarded to understand whatever I try to tell him
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
Loud =)
Are you confident?
Yeah
5 things I was doing 10 years ago
-???
5 things on my to -do list today
-Do chem
-Eat
-Do more chem
-Pool
-Go home
5 snacks I enjoy
-Potato Chips
-Chocolate Bars
-Snow Flake
-Famous Amos
-Roller Coaster
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire :
-Why don't you give me the $$ first
6 of my bad habits :
-You tell me
5 places I have lived in:
-Singapore
-Malaysia
Posted by trey at 12:43 AM

