Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Busy
Sorry for not updating. Haha been busy these few days
School reopened. Yay. I'm so 'happy'. That's why I 'love' 1 week holidays. Somehow in that week I'll always get into a routine which I'm so used to, but will have to break the routine almost immediately after I got into it
Yay
Back to school. 4 weeks to EOYs, 7 weeks to hols, 12 weeks to class chalet. Time gonna fly by I guess. Time flew by the whole of this year, somehow. Maybe it's coz I've been more focused on my work this year instead of simply counting dates. Time gets slower when you start counting
Neh mind about all these larh. I suppose I'm meeting Zeno on Friday to study instead of tmr. Fell asleep in clubroom today which costed me to be late for my session with Miss Koh, and she had a meeting soon, so it got postponed to tmr >.< It's bad to be too comfortable
Gonna take up quite some time to collect the money for class chalet. I'll suppose I wanna meet those collecting and passing me the money next sat for lunch and study, and perhaps pool after that. I don't know. But I need to collect the money real soon to book
We all need something daily to get through our day. Like Zeno needs his dota, Cheryl needs her coffee, Farhan needs to msg his gf. I need my dosage of music everyday. I'll feel a little upset if I don't listen to music. I'll normally take my time during recess to plug in. It just makes me feel better. Haha. Idk. Music's become a important part of me. It's pretty common to see me plugged in during recess, during free period, during lesson when the teacher permits, during my studying time, during the time I'm on the road, or even during the times I spend shitting in toilet
Being in VS obviously changed the kind of music I would listen to. I mean, almost no one in VS listens to Chinese music. I started by listening to some Green Day in my Sec 1 days. Daniel started to intro me to his kind of music, but somehow I wasn't really 'connected' to the music. I tried some of my Bro's one, which wasn't very successful as well. So I stuck to some Green Day and Queen stuff It was not until I heard Sweet Child of Mine, I totally got into Guns and Roses. Slowly, I expanded my music library. But I stayed in punk rock and hard rock for quite some time, until last year. But last year was busy, so I didn't have the time to really listen to music Ever since I started playing drums, Bong introduced me to Metal, and I got into Metal ever since. Most of you know already larh. Thrash metal my preferred metal genre though. Metallica \m/ hell yeah

I finished the whole tub of ice cream by myself! Not

My bro obsessed with playing Gameboy

I look so sexy =)
Posted by trey at 9:58 PM

