Monday, September 22, 2008
GORDON!
Just got home. Gonna do a real quick post and go back to studying
Click here to read the post 'mugger tips' posted on 21/09/08 by Bong. It's fucking funny
Studied at Compass Point with peiyun today. I think the auntie there can recognise me already =)
Ok it's 12 days to End Of Years. I finished 1/2 of physics, 1/2 of chem, 1/2 of E Math, 1/3 A Math, barely touched humans. Wow. I think I'm screwed =(
Ok I have planned my studying carefully already. I plan to do up to 3/4 of physics today or complete it if possible. Chemistry is possible to finish by Wed, and finish half of humans by end of this week. For my 2 math, it's prac prac and more prac
I can do it! =)
Before I end my post, I would like to say congrats to my best brothers. Zhong Yi, Zheng Yu, and Daniel for doing so well for prelim 2. Especially to Daniel, congrats on 6 points. Zheng Yu and Zhong Yi, keep working hard and I believe you guys can attain below 10 points!
Congrats brothers =)
ps: I just found something common between peiyun and me. We hold our pens the same way! =)
Posted by trey at 7:13 PM

