Monday, September 29, 2008
Hello, goodbye
Humans live a life of assumption and self denial
They assume everything
[Hospital]
Me - Do you have a...
A&E Guy - You can buy a sandwich from the vending machine
Me - No I wanted to ask...
A&E Guy - You can buy a sandwich from the vending machine. It's over there (Points)
Me - I wanted to ask if you know where to get some ice cubes
A&E Guy - We don't have any
I just wanted to ask him about ice cubes, but he assumed that I was asking where to get food. TWICE
We always tell ourselves that everything's fine, it's going perfect, when it really isn't. We think that it is, and when things finally go wrong, we'll just find something else to blame
The more I try, the harder it gets. Someone tell me what to do
Posted by trey at 12:14 AM

