Saturday, September 06, 2008
It's Poolicious
Still can't believe Zeno came up with this word
See lah. The 2 tards make me addicted to pool. Thursday studied at Compass Point BK with Zeno. He was half dead, until Cheryl called and ask whether we playing pool. She had to say that, and so Zeno sprung back to life, and walked at fastest speed to the Mrt I've ever seen him walk
Heck, he even help me 'pack' my bag
Ytd went AMK Lib to study with peiyun after my cip. Yupp. I made it there alive. Finally finished that irritating physics paper and did some english
Nothing much to update you guys on actually. Yupp meeting the usual people later. This is like the 4th time this week Im meeting up with Cheryl and Zeno larh. And I played pool 4 times this week as well. Meet Cheryl/Zeno = Pool, I've concluded
Are these people really taking their O's this year?
Posted by trey at 1:32 PM

