Monday, September 15, 2008
Random Shit
I got bored of studying, so I decided to tell you about 20 random shit about myself
01. I love my phone
02. I play pool so much that I have 'Midnight Pool 2' in my phone
03. I'm like constantly broke these days because of SOME people
04. I always let my imagination run wild, so wild that I can't believe myself sometimes
05. I think I have a damn bloody neat room
06. I love math
07. My favourite sport is actually floorball
08. I feel out of it without Metallica in my playlist
09. I actually like pink. Cheryl's pink earphones look sexy
10. No purple is not international gay colour
11. I'm definitely not a gay
12. I used to picture myself to play on stage the way like Lars does (Refer to 04)
13. I love Green Day too. I even have their calendar in my room
14. I used to dream of being a pilot one day
15. I headbang to songs alot, especially on Metallica songs
16. I have orange colour bedsheet that are super comfy
17. I really loved the Ocean's movie. They're great
18. I wouldn't have played drums without your words
19. I used to love Simple Plan songs
20. I really liked Rusty from Ocean's movie
Bonus: All of the above are bullshit =)
Ok here's the real bonus: I love taking walks at Sengkang
Posted by trey at 9:57 PM

