Thursday, September 04, 2008
Typical
Another day of the 1 week break gone. Highlight that part if you wanna read it. I know Cheryl doesn't want to. Lol. Typical day luh. Meeting Zeno for lunch then study. Studied at the BK in Compass Point today, with the usual people. Pei Yun joined us though, and Cheryl's friend who happened to be at BK joined us as well
Zeno was being a tard. He msged me at 12 saying that he woke up. So I ask him meet at 12.30? He never reply, until 12.30 ask me to leave my house now. I was like 'wtf' Haven't bath. So he was like fuck you la mf you're so gonna pay for pool later. Next time msg me earlier larh
Wasn't too productive though, with Zeno counting down to 5pm so we can play pool, and for the first time Cheryl and I 'begged' Zeno to let us study more, seeing little work we did. Anw going back school tmr and meeting them to study in the afternoon =)
Posted by trey at 1:52 AM

