Wednesday, October 01, 2008
24/7
I am too, extremely blessed to have my 24/7 friends
It's nice when all it takes is 1 phone call to get these awesomely awesomezzz people to rush down from the other side of Singapore just for a meal or smth
Ok I bullshitted the the other side of Singapore bullshit, but I am really grateful for such friends
Chloe's got discharged from the hospital. Yay. Although all of us loved her private ward with the free aircon, chalet-like atmostsphere and awesome free dinners(opps), it was fortunate that she can get discharged so soon
Studying over the past few days with the same people and the same awesome-ness was great. Today was the best =) Sorry no pictures for you guys though, no pictures of Zeno in a Cedar uniform and Ben in St Nick uniform
Opps did I just say the secret that I promised my dear not to =(
I love my friends =) And Selamat Hari Raya to all my friends who celebrates it
Posted by trey at 12:39 AM

