Thursday, October 23, 2008
<30
Listening to Velvet Revolver now
Though I knew about the group for a damn long time, only decided to listen to them now. To me, they sound like what the modern Guns N' Roses would sound like, with different vocals. Not too bad. I like it
I made it! Don't need to go for the study camp in the Nov holidays. Yeah, meaning that I'll be working next Thurs - Sun at the road show in Orchard =) Come visit or look around if you want to buy any apple products. No discount even if you buy it from me though
It's gonna be job briefing tmr. 3.30. Better not be late. =)
Awesome hip hop drumline from The Blue Devils, one of the best drumline corps out there
Ivan Pacheco in the DCI 2004 I & E solo, champion
Posted by trey at 7:47 PM

