Sunday, October 12, 2008
5 seconds
Wrote this out of inspiration. I feel like crap
I will never stop loving you
It's just another part of me
But I'm going to leave that part of me
Deep down in the forsaken land
Broke in a millions pieces in one day
Glued back with a few cracks here and there
It was not a mistake to love
And never will it be one
I'm willing to risk everything for you
I'm willing to risk everything that I ever had
For 5 seconds with you
Never had I love anyone so deeply
That I found it difficult to even breathe
I cried myself to sleep night after night
To wake up to another day of lies
Found out the cruel reality
Just like another drama series
Had no choice but to say good bye
With a hug and a kiss to the cheek
I'm willing to risk everything for you
I'm willing to risk everything that I ever had
For 5 seconds with you
I'm willing to risk everything for you
I'm willing to risk everything that I ever had
For 5 seconds with you
Posted by trey at 10:22 PM

