Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Chem's not mystery
Sorry for all the short posts these few days. I'm in the midst of my end of year exams. Finally decided to take a breather and write a longer post today
Good news #1: I think my exam phobia is gone. I don't know if it's my studying that helped or the papers were really easier this time. I tot that all the papers that we took till now are pretty ok
Chemistry and Mother Tongue's today. Well, MT as usual... was a killer paper. I'm used to it anyway
Chem was the surprising one. I tot they were gonna give some more chiminology kinda shit. Turns out I could do 60% of the paper without problem. 30% goes to questions which I am not too sure about, and 10% dunno how to do. I'm kinda hoping for a B this time for my chem
Geography tmr. This is the really scary one. Wonder how am I gonna survive man
Studied with py today. When py left, Zeno came. After an hour after Zeno came, Cheryl came
Shit I'm feeling kinda moody now. Weird way to end a post
I would give up everything for one moment with you; for one moment is better than a lifetime of not knowing you
Posted by trey at 9:15 PM

