Monday, October 13, 2008
Choice
Sorry about all these emo posts. I just have too much to vent out
Humans are weird. We always choose to love someone who do not love them, and sometimes in the process, we overlook someone who might love us
But yet again, the joy of living is to be able to love someone else. She taught me that. I guess that why the Earth is round, coz love makes the world go round. But then again, love doesn't make the world go round; it makes the ride worthwhile
To be able to love, it's a blessing. To be able to care for someone, perhaps is the best thing I can offer in life. But I realise, sometimes even the best fall, and there are moments where people need to be loved
I'm kinda confused as to how am I going to move on from here. I seriously hope I can figure that out soon. I've got my whole life waiting for me
Posted by trey at 2:17 PM

