Friday, October 17, 2008
Friends for life
Surprisingly, yesterday wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I realised, I was not angry at anyone. I was too caught up in my own world. I was not willing to let go as I promised myself I would. Now I can
Half a year ago, I wouldn't imagine myself being such good friends with you
Half a year ago, I wouldn't dare to look at you without feeling shy
Half a year later, we became friends
Half a year later, we became part of each other's life
Really many thanks to you. I feel refreshed, and I'm glad to have friends like you. You are, and will always be a dear friend to me. I strongly believe, and I've always believed in myself, that we can be friends for a lifetime
Text me after you've seen this, and good luck to your O's. *Take a bottle of whiskey each and cheers to our friendship*
--
Had chinese mock exam today. Finished paper 2 early, so I was kinda trying to write some songs in my boredom
Penned this down initially
In my pursuit for my selfish desire
I realised I've abandoned my humanity
Then came the next 2 lines
My heart was set on flames by fire
While drinking a cup of tea
I totally got stunned by the last line. I wonder how the hell did I even come up with that line. Laughed so much that I couldn't write anymore
Went for my first ever job interview today. I wonder if i'll get the job...
Posted by trey at 4:38 PM

