Saturday, October 11, 2008
Good Bye
Nope I'm not saying good bye to the world yet. I'm still a virgin
Yesterday was Graduation Day for Victorians of class 2008. Although it's my own fault that I retained, I cant help it but feel a little sad and angry at the same time
I'm gonna miss all my brothers; Zhong Yi, Zheng Yu, Daniel, Zheng Xian and some other IT Club friends. You guys have been there for me, supported me, and never left even when I failed you guys, when I failed myself. Thank you
Nil Sine Labore, my brothers from Victoria
That aside, recently the 24/7s got into a chess frenzy, with Cheryl bringing her chessboard around wherever we go. Another thing to add to the long list of things to do after their O's

Playing at void decks

Playing at BK

Playing at Starbucks
Chess set courtesy of Miss Cheryl Lee =)
Posted by trey at 10:45 PM

