Monday, October 13, 2008
Jonas
I'm writing this post to Jonas. Though I know he doesn't read my blog, whoever that sees this just let him know to read this
I still rmb from Primary 1 to Primary 3, we were classmates. Primary 5 and 6 too. We've always counted, that we knew each other for 10 years already. I treated you like my brother, told you most of the secrets that I had, and things which I did not know who to talk to
This thing that happened, to be honest with you, I felt like I got fucking backstab by you. I know that it is not entirely your fault that it happened, but I can't help but to feel pissed about it. I felt as if all the trust that I gave you was fucking threw back, right in my face
I don't know when is the next time I'll be seeing you. This is probbably a test to our friendship. If I can get pass myself, and we are able to remain as brothers after this, I'm pretty sure we'll be friends for life. If not, I have to admit that I'll be losing one of my closest friend
Fuck you. Our usual greeting eh?
Posted by trey at 1:55 PM

