Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Love
I could never hate someone I've loved so much. Sometimes love turns into hatred. I'll never allow myself to hate her. I don't know if I'm being a tard or smth. I feel kinda blessed sometimes. For such a selfish person I am, to be able have someone whose well-being I put in front of my own is a blessing. To know that she's happy, is the probably the most that I can have
Few days back, I sent an application for a job from 28 Oct to 2 Nov. A temp roadshow retail at Orchard, only then i realised that my O's Mother Tongue paper is on 5th Nov. I just asked my mum. If she allows me to go work on those days, I'll go for the interview on Thursday
Wish me luck people. I need to do other stuff to get my mind off all the other stuff
Posted by trey at 8:16 PM

